Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Meet Spicy Jester

Happy Hump Day!

My name is Spicy Jester. I was a gift to Bob Johnson from "Mr. Mardi Gras" Blaine Kern. I got tired of sitting around Mr. Johnson’s office and decided to explore the building and check out what’s going on behind the scenes at the Convention Center. You may have seen me around lately, meeting with different departments and making sure that everyone is keeping it Spicy.

Each Wednesday you can come here and see what I have been up to. You can also get to the site from our Intranet. (Be sure to share this with your co-workers who may not have access to a computer.)

You will have a chance to create your own caption or guess where I am. It will be a fun diversion from our everyday toils and who knows, I might learn something.

Yours Truly,

Spicy Jester

No comments:

Post a Comment